OptiMate 0.8-Amp Lithium (LiFePO4) Maintenance Charger TM-471
The OptiMate TM-471 Maintenance Charger by TecMate. At 0.8A, it’s a lower amp charger but still charges or maintains All 12V Antigravity Batteries as well as other brands of lithium batteries. A great, cost-effective charger for your lithium battery maintenance. Unique LiFePO4 battery protection!
- Saves low voltage LiFePO4 batteries.
- Specialized LiFePO4 charge cycle.
- Maintains & protects LiFePO4 batteries.
- Battery BMS reset.
- Most cost-effective solution for long-term maintenance of 12V lithium batteries in vehicle stored in or outdoors.
- Very easy to use: simply connect to the battery and plug it into nearest power socket; the rest is fully automatic.
- Automatically brings the battery to full charge with 0.8A constant current and then switches to the unique OptiMate battery-saving maintenance charge mode to keep the battery at 100% ready and at the same time provides power to the on board computer, display or anti-theft alarms.
- Recommended for Lifepo4 lithium battery brands.
- Weatherproof and lightweight, weighs in at 1 lb.
- Safety features such as reverse polarity protection, no spark connection; approved to UL and CSA safety standards for automatic battery chargers; fully-automatic.
- Ideal for: LiFePO4 (LFP) 4 series cell 12.8 / 13.2V batteries from 2 – 30Ah.
- Charging Amps: 800mA.
- SAVE: Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 3-step low volt SAVE and TEST.
- USE: Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C).
- INPUT: Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
- STYLE: Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector. Weatherproof battery lead & standard battery clip set.
- Low Volt Start (0.5V).
- Ultra LOW VOLT SAVE.
- LOW VOLT SAVE cell monitoring.
- TEST cell damage.
- Cell-balancing CHARGE.
- TEST after CHARGE.
- OptiMate Maintenance.